my friend Daphne
I write this article about Daphne today because I just got confirmation from his sister Amanda. On September 30, already received a visit from my friend Daphne. He communicated his decision. "I decided to return to the Father's House." What I said was clear, he wanted to continue its development elsewhere. A tiny part of me wanted to ask you to remain a voice in me wanted to get out of the throat to make her change her intent. That voice from my throat has been unable to get out. Rather, the voice in me spoke, "Just as you decided in your freedom my friend, bless you." There were no words that could fill that time, there was quite a silence, a communion of souls. I was here, on the other side of her veil, and we had fun as hell to note to what Daphne was not an absence, in fact, the presence of an unimaginable wrapped in Light. Smashing because the two of us could testify that the Father is all life. I know that few will believe my dear friend, but who cares? I had the privilege and honor by Life to follow your development and accelerate your awakening, and as if the surprises were not enough, she appeared one day, remember? Your sister Mary, who want a good crazy, now I know that you are together and send you a big hug. You know, I am laughing as I write, I still remember this day. I was wondering if you were crazy, if what you had before was your sister who adored him for dead. No, you were mad you were not just wake up my friend, now you know that death does not exist, is just a game invented by us, a strange game but suitable for a humanity that otherwise would not be able to drop your attachments. And I laugh because I remember when you told me you could not tell it to your older sister, or I would led by the shrink (psychologist). That day we decided that that would remain secret between you and Mary. Now that I look at you I see you with the same radiance, you have a wonderful quality of light and I understand why you miss them both. I understand why in this life were born as twins, you are indeed and soul. These will bring your choice a lot of suffering in your family, but also strong growth and in the end but the suffering goes growth, that is, it remains forever in what we are, a pure gem. I know that your family these words appears to lack a sense, I am aware and understand them, love them as my family and am close to, and dear friend if you want to suggest this to their ears while they indulge in sleep: "The light for us to evolve often disguises himself as a shadow ... but it is always light. " Of course, Daphne, and maybe do not need to be clarified, our friendship is not over, just keep on getting, I, you and Mary, and every time you want to know how to find me, not mica friendship aside for a fleeting thing like death, is not a true friendship that held firm only in space-time, and in this great and eternal Here and Now that combines past, present and future that we do not want to review from time to time? The people we love never go away, neither side really pretty in this game Mirrors the changing life and death masks, but behind them there is life flowing perennial and inexhaustible. I love you my friend, and here, along with all the readers of this blog I want to do one last thing in my small for your family that is now mine, I ask all readers to pray to the Father of bring confidence and hope in their hearts, especially to your mother. Thanks to all of you who supported us, Daphne thanked all those that were close to her heart and thanking you for my part, dear Daphne, that your life have you been a witness of life. With brotherly love, Riccardo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment