messages that make up this message, I have arrived simultaneously from different "regions" of the Universe, I do not know why the intelligence behind what is written has joined the voices of teachers who follow, the channel them understand the various levels of vibration, and despite the sound of voices was different, they composed a single choir performing the music of the same score-post. As if everyone from your corner of the Universe know what message I should let you get ...
Jeshua bar Joseph: What you need to win again? How much do you earn yet to be satiated? Fed up with vanity, sated with pride. Because instead of wearing clothes on a clothes do not start undressing? What really scares you? Nudity?
Krishnamurti: It 's that? Are you afraid to undress from the clothes of the known? It 's the smell of the old and the use of your clothes that could not take off and gives you security? And 'maybe undress you fear? The fact that we begin to feel the wind always stronger on skin every veil lifted from the body?
Eugenio Siragusa: You have interposed a veil between the earth and from beneath the earth above, there are believed to adopted children who admire with envy brothers celestial considering them the only native sons of the parent. And 'maybe this veil that obscures the Sun, which makes you feel cold, so as to entice them to cover yourself with hundreds, thousands of clothing?
Carlos Castaneda: I'm not sure a teacher, and do not pretend to be, but my testimony will be useful anyway, because I had the opportunity to compare my taqquino land with the facts found by the other corner of the veil. Don Juan had brought my attention to the fact that there is a little illusory reality, the Tonal, immersed in a world infinitely more complex ... the Nagual. Today, from where I am, I can see that in all things Nagual. But to stay in the Nagual must consciously being naked. Maybe you will dive into the river with your clothes? Their weight will make it impossible to get out, drowned in an attempt to grab the other side ...
Anthony de Mello: I'll tell you what was ... you're in love with your clothes that you are now too close ... you're so used to hearing your meat from these tight clothes rotten that you realize even more that you are bleeding. Simply do not notice, and then do nothing to ease grip. Go to each teacher to help you to strip off and then you do? Wear the dress too shabby by disciple ...
Akhenaton: tight clothing and used to use but we force ourselves to others and when we begin to undress, dress after dress, the pause ... that space between a suit and another is called love: word too often used and abused so that today your eyes has lost its meaning while you are engaged in frantic search externally.
Jeshua bar Joseph: Loving that the Masters is the Key of Time you have, has always been the only salvation, but I say salvation? This word has already resulted in too many wars and frustration ... Love is the key yourself, what you have been from the beginning ... Love is the only force that can make you bear the sight of your nakedness without getting killed by guilt, by the judgments, shame ... all forms of fear. It 's so easy to divest himself of all, start by loving yourself as you are not with resignation but with acceptance, knowing that when you wake up as Sons of the future, everything will just become a flower today blossomed from what you so despise, as well as what is beautiful in you today is the result of many little things that once at the bottom consider your ugliness.
Give this message to all who have the strength and courage to read: Is there a better way of life more consistent with your divinity ... Masters invite you to find out.
Richard (me): But brother Jeshua the last message is the truth became clear that there are no teachers each is master of himself, now I can even guess what you mean by teachers, but will not be a good explanation for those who read that does not fall into despair or old dualistic mechanisms of guru-student?
Have you given this distinction. If we walk in the way of clarity we will allow ourselves to be so until the end, we is that what is simple and it becomes even more clear what is the showing with greater clarity. When I talk about the Masters, I am referring to those principles vibrators, which are present in the Awakening forces latent in man, and though each of us has historically embodied in his personality Transitional each of those principles, they do not belong to us as the All , the totality of beings in all realms and in all kingdoms.
dictation is over, I feel exhausted, tired, but in peace ... I will make it known? Will publish in my blog? Not sure yet, if you're reading it means that I have decided to take the risk to let me go, declare to the readers and all men and women of the world that this possibility exists that makes Great Ones leave laden message of love to "us small" ... before our small size makes me write. I have a little 'fear the idea of \u200b\u200bpublishing what is written, as the players take? I'm still confused, not know the bond that exists between these teachers, because this time the message is woven through so many messages? I know some of these teachers and others do not ... I read something about someone other I just hearsay. In any case I will leave that life is to suggest, will tell me to do what is best, I'll spend a few days to final decision, so I close for now ...
*** I decided to make public the reports, your good sense will once again urge you to take everything you need for your journey and forget the rest ... not asking you to believe if the signature is indeed that of their masters, in the end only the messages is important.
0 comments:
Post a Comment