as I used to follow the mother hen chicks chase to steal the grain of wheat before the other brothers. Your hunger for Truth made you accept to be my disciples, but now you're no longer my disciples and you're not ever really been. Only your spiritual childhood made you believe so. Why now, at this time - that I announced two thousand years ago, in the dungeons and caverns of Angkor-silent, it is good that my reach at the time, spiritual stature. E 'right to come out this truth clearly: Kristos is not a continent out of your reach, but the goal to which all should aspire Genuine Pellegrino. One time I told you, "to grow lax and announced that the United Nations is close, too close, since it is inside of you ... is your divinity. " Mind you that you are not the lost sheep of the flock, as we have been led to believe ... you're just lost. So I recommended you as a time to disperse, I say to you today Ritrovatevi: the twelve, the one hundred and eight and one hundred forty-four come together to form New Numbers for a New Math Cosmic Being. The Father has set so this is the time of waking, so you always wake up from nightmare in which you decided to dive, you can begin to dream ... New Dream of Love. Persevere in justice and truth.
0 comments:
Post a Comment