not be like the shepherds who graze sheep to try, because agireste as masters of this world, they want to make a man like a sheep, there is nothing wrong with being a first sheep if you know that it is also the shepherd is the Cosmic Law corruptible man who wants there is the door of Man incorruptible. Well given even to those who want to be part of the flock, dominated by the desire to follow, the gateway to the Cosmic Man, set to each of these lost sheep their shepherd Interior. At one time I spoke in parables, but brother announced to the people of Earth that it is time to stop to continue playing the role of the infant, the time for excuses is over, you can not hide behind the old excuse-deresponsabilizzante of "I could not imagine, "the yeast is occurring to you at this time and is also doing great noise, so you certainly can not pretend nothing happened.
Also specify that you ask them to start Spiritual without peaks all the way, because the man on this floor is still a man who is the nursery of his schooling between the Worlds-Illusion. Well what is asked of you, tell everyone, it is a bit shaken from its torpor 'of the love that is your God-Within, the Father of all that is, and what little' love that you start to move inside you, although it is only a babble of Love, just to make the miracle of your ascent to the worlds of Compassion and Unconditional Love.
The Father does not ask you to walk the walk in a hurry, because he knows that time is not ", but only asks you to begin to take the first step, a simple step that anyone can do, a step agreed to meet us. It 's the love story that we are learning to weave from the beginning. Yes, if someone did not give us his attention I said "we are learning." I think maybe come? Know that the Father has no limits, even the most advanced of the Universe can be said "I have reached the Father, 'because the Father is not a linguistic illusion but a continent still on the way of expansion, so when you say" Here it is "He is expanding its borders. Brother and if someone tells you: "How dare you blaspheme, Jesus Christ is perfect has nothing to learn "you say them with my voice:" Is there something or someone other than the Father? Talk about Christ as if it were the name of Jesus, but I Jeshua come to this Earth two thousand years ago, and currently present in a body to continue my mission of light, I reached the Christ Consciousness Love you all you need * ** achieved, although this could not have come, indeed already Contrade I move to the higher spirits, which will be given one day to reach on your own time. "
*** The word "you" can seem an imposition, something unthinkable to associate with the Master Jeshua, who taught us often that every soul had his pitch, so did not need to "convert" the souls, that is, force them to climb up the peaks from which they probably would have just felt dizzy, as they invited us to enlighten consciences sleeping with the power of compassion, not to be confused with the sentence that expresses concepts such as top and bottom. I meditated on this word for hours this evening because a dear friend of mine has made us reflect on, and I wondered if the "channel" the message it has not the color of my "warrior spirit" ...
So I asked him to clarify, and it was a great good that this week has had the opportunity to discuss this question, because I have unearthed so much "buried" in my soul. "You have to," he said, does not refer to a tax of any kind because there is nothing that will force you to do anything, and nothing happens if something inside of you did not give him permission to make themselves known to occur. Here "you" refers to a need of the soul in the process of awakening that want to impose the Light, but Light can not penetrate all together, but just a beam at a time. He specified to make it more clear to everyone, which is a bit 'like when we shop, what we do? We make a list of what we buy, we are not obligated but sure "we" is understood as a need to do something that he chose to do, that we promised before coming here. Now can anyone tell me ... Richard Well where is our spiritual shopping list? Well is not visible, being hidden in our souls, we know only that it is full of "I do" so that, in dark moments when we want to throw away the whole thing, it emerges at the surface and induce us to carry on.
0 comments:
Post a Comment