Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gleason 8 Prostate Cancer Survival

Conversations with the stars ... Recommendations from Jeshua


tonight When I confronted the PC had no idea what was going on, so that an entry with a sweetness of another world, told me: "Want to Write?". The question came to my inner ear as an invitation to a game, a chance to explore together a. .. to who? I do not know, and the joy that emanates from his voice makes me want to go to ask questions, I want to listen ... "Yes, I will write" I want to write. "What?" I do not know yet ... "I'll leave you the choice of subject." "To me? But I have no argument, I agreed only to write down, they are unprepared, you caught me by surprise." The item does not move, it is joyous laughter inondizionata as a child and does not wait for a response: "Sure?" It's not that if you think for a moment are out thousands of topics? Yet there is one, one that really matter right now, is not it? ". Following these simple words, images began to parade in front of my eyes, and now on my mental screen projecting scenes of birth and death of beings, the planets, a frantic comings and goings of galaxies, an alternation of the seasons of the cosmos and perhaps ... soul. What do they mean? The item to be where there is no difficulty in reading my question. "A Hindu would tell you that you saw alternate Day and Night of Brahma, but we chose not to use the language used and consumed too much of religion now, however useful or beautiful can be so far appeared. I'll tell you instead imagine the Father Universes, Worlds of these for a "number" of years which would take too long to be written are so many zeros, evolve until they are faded and the curtain falls. " I have a bit dizzy, so I think the word faded improper to speak of universes. "What scares you? Are not these facts the Dream Worlds of concrete that you think so? They serve to make you mature, so after they have served its purpose, and are sucked in their place created universes that are most appropriate for your degree d ' evolution reached, do not worry though, it takes a long hard to conceive of a universe that is sucked, a time that is necessary for every soul to evolve, however, to the Father and the creation and dissolution of these universes seems to happen in a blink of an eye " . I write, I thought as my hand continued to beat on the keyboard keys that would make the words that the voice tells me ... many questions arise in me, but seems to read a guide and take it to highlight it in particular. "The others will understand or do to get me mad? I already imagine some laugh of a man who speaks with the voices ... or lovers of the new age will love to exaggerate things ...". "What does it matter if others understand or not ... do not you understand? Every being has its times, in proportion to his desire to experience the new, not all go the same pace, and although each of their mouths all different paths to reach destination . There is no soul to save, we can only suggest, if anything, whisper, indicate casually, without food dualism Inferno Paradiso see this is that often the teachers of today are, unwittingly fed on fear, force you to grow so you do not stay small, but small compared to what? There is not a single soul who does not love the Father, and if he respects our speed or our slowness, because someone else should be in a hurry? The Father experiences through us, and as always experiment itself is not subject to time, so it may seem trivial offer this message tonight, namely ...". The following words were embroidered on my mind, like a necklace made of many small pearls, pearls come from somewhere, I just know that the thread that binds them is a golden thread that I saw out from my heart. "The Father is not in a hurry." New images, the same as before continue to pull in my mind, the Universes are born, grow and die to be reborn in this chaos and this is ordered, I realize that there is no one to convert: the Father ... not in a hurry, because time is just a game invented by us. I know that the voice is going to leave me, my human curiosity leads me to ask his name, but something inside me asked me not to ruin this moment ... what do I need to add a name, a label to a message so important, perhaps more than men believe a signature note? I do not care and maybe it does not matter at all, the voice laughs heartily, and makes me want to laugh too to me, so no reason. It 'an infectious laugh that covers me, and I feel that this laughter was the most beautiful message received in the midst of many enlightening words. What I can say is thanks man, even by those souls who are ready to pick up this message, but who cares? The Father is not in a hurry ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment