Francisco Z iga a is one of the greatest contemporary artists of Mexico. Years ago I had the pleasure to write this letter for him, shortly before his death.
Contemplating the art of Francisco Z iga a .
In the Temple of Earth, Turned legs and solid columns are women, never even bent under the weight of pain. In rendering the sacrificial, the woman has the innate gift of lightness and redeems the pride that fate.
I went through a gallery of portraits and figures, such as primitive cave paintings - the eternal becoming wise icons. I have seen in the faces fresh indeturpabile the older offspring, and young girls as old as the ages of the world. The running time is entangled in the skirts, and plan the future, leaving the song burning memory.
amazement, I saw the majesty of the round, pregnant belly - Infinity footprint on earth. With amazement, I heard the roar of the fire inside, and crisp, warm water of consolation.
I went through a gallery of portraits and figures, such as primitive cave paintings - the eternal becoming wise icons. I have seen in the faces fresh indeturpabile the older offspring, and young girls as old as the ages of the world. The running time is entangled in the skirts, and plan the future, leaving the song burning memory.
amazement, I saw the majesty of the round, pregnant belly - Infinity footprint on earth. With amazement, I heard the roar of the fire inside, and crisp, warm water of consolation.
0 comments:
Post a Comment