What you are really looking for? perhaps God found in books? Does God have the knowledge or a jumble of information? So the Internet would be your God .. What are you looking then? Are you feeding your mind, your mind is full of pictures, but what image will show you the perfect vacuum? In truth I tell you I am the Way, Truth and Life, but it is also the holder, who does not pass through if he can not enter. Those who meet my Father loses himself and becomes him, because you want to deceive? Are you afraid of the meeting and pretend to look for something to try to escape. God, Life, Love, the source is above the initiatory death, who dies can not enter the kingdom of my Father . And 'maybe a suicide dear friends that I am proposing? Not at all! E 'rather than a sublimation of your false identity, is to let the self-absorbed self. It is not kill what you can not be killed ever since he was born and never dies, but what you believed to date with all your attention to be. It 's easy? No, I would be lying if I told you, because you just want to earn, you never taught to let go, to lose, to find the Void. Look for Love with the same gear that are wrong, I tell you, you never know, you only have an idea of \u200b\u200bLove, True Love and is perhaps just an idea? Something to reason or argue? E 'rather than a force that sleeps in the winter of your heart, you let the spring to visit you? I am not proposing another game for the intellect, nor I hope for your approval, what we want from you is that you say yes, a total yes without conditions, without thinking about what could happen, with the confidence that He who has the burden of proof will only charge you can bear. Let your yes be a real yes, without remorse or second thoughts, yes it is a bold, a man or a woman in Humans. Remember that half is not a yes, yes, and worse is not even no! If you say no at this time say the Great Invocation without shame, be honest in admitting that you still have fear, fear prevents you from love. At the moment that life has brought you to read these lines, you can close your eyes if you want it, breathe deeply, and who feels that now is the time to say yes to this wonderful life, it can seize this moment to do it, tell but firmly, so that on his mental screen will display a gift, maybe it's not the gift that you would expect to receive in the form you want, but what is right for you at this time of your journey. Only those who will give the nod to the heart can tap into the multitude of gifts, with the hope that there will be willing to welcome pilgrims. Peace be with you all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment