Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Coach Outlet Near Syracuse

A dream that awakens ...


Something is vibrating at the point of balance that is precisely in and out me. REMEMBER ... this word begins to twirl on my mental screen. Where it came from, where I want to lead? The writing of a golden-white and cloudy start to sing, the letters are like the blades of the same harp vibrate and produce sounds thin touched by an invisible hand. Who is the one who's playing? I do not is unknown, but the writing begins to widen excessively on my mental screen ... or am I becoming a little? Even this is difficult for me to discover in this universe where the Big and Small are having fun often to exchange cards. The writing grows, spreads and fills the infinite that I see before me, where are they? I do not know more but I seem to be become one written, that call, that warning. I surrender, I let everything that has to happen, happen, let it off my chest that must be asked speaks for itself. Why interfere? Nothing in this or in this whole, there is only Peace, Harmony, Tenderness ... What to Remember? This question has made me regain the self-perception of myself, here is the word that is absorbed slowly from nothing from which it originated. I feel I am on my mental screen I'm here, I'm on a trail, look right in front of me that is in shadow, an unknown horizon. MEMORIES? I look back on this path towards of my past, but nothing. What is there to remember? Scream ... I want an answer! What am I doing here? REMEMBER ... What, what ... what? Please I want to understand! A voice answers: Are you willing to go? Without thinking about the vertigo that I could try pronouncing a decided yes, a hand down to grab a huge light, I try to escape, but the hand is faster, approaches and embraces me, holds me more and more the fear disappears, a new joy Thus, without a reason is born out of me. I climb, I climb and climb, the hand opens, I sit there in the middle on the palm, and look to ease the path from above. How strange! What seemed like a straight line from the top, I realize it was only within a wheel. You are the center of the wheel, I "says" the hand, the radius, the rays are your life, your lives, that goes around the circumference is Life, remember now? remember what will you be? The question seems inappropriate, as I remember the future? The hand is not slow to "answer": Viewing Center, yourself, the path is in front of you, past and future are there before, they are only fantasies shaped by the Director of the Centre in its present according to the innate wisdom of the Spirit, a wisdom that is not discussed. Remember who you were in the timeless past, knowing that is what you will be there when you return. The Past? But is the future when the time is fun to turn the hourglass, and the perfection that comes back when the Earth has ever reached the quarter chime Cosmic Clock. Hand me back down at home, but after seeing my countless homes which will make it my home? The hand rest on the ground while I enjoyed my answers: Where is your house if not here and now? I do not have time to answer, perhaps not even to think someone is calling me from the other room, what a strange dream! How can I call a dream that awakens something? I just have to write, write what I experienced before the relentless flow of the second gate of the mind that has been ... or what will be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment