Well I saw a long, lost in time, of a humanity like our own, what was once our humanity: the divine demiurge of universes, and whose word created instantly. And the speech and thought were one, as the sounds of the verb were images and those images were a codification of the one light vibration. And as I watch I say to myself: Who am I? And the universes are created, come apart, they swallow each other, merge, there is movement ... Behind the mirror, but everything is still ... emptiness? Total fullness, in an eternal void that is appearance, illusion ... Who will be lost in it? Meanwhile, a voice ... as a whistle through me. Archangel Metatron is revealed in the Word because it is the solution. "Write it down. Write it bluntly, Maya takes shape through thought and word. Now as before, although once the time was clear, compressed at the zero point before the descent of the thin dense worlds, man manifests immediately, because in the Here and Now ". ... And I still see from above, coming up planets and galaxies become, and then up yet I see the sacred structure, an array of illusory universe: the spiral ... in the climb to the top, bottom and is transformed in the fall down is transmuted into the top. In the spiral above the coils are contained below, so that no "teaching is lost," reveals the Archangel casting all around her compassion.
Everything becomes smaller, there is a man, I see the man inside, deeper and deeper, there is the same cosmic structure of support: spiral and does the same dynamics, it works through the same program. And there is no scale that directly Rising majestically to the top, everything revolves around the Crystal Purifier, and after having turned property rises just a little higher, to the next level, but already it's in another universe. You read that now, with your eye, you know that light travels the route to return to the Light, and what will you do? You lose again for another round in the maze? How many more times banging your head against the wall? Love that can spread contagious among all those who hunger and thirst for life, and then no more hunger or thirst be put to more, because the well is a water that can rot, but in the source water springs eternal ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment